Straightline’s “Performance” Ice Scratcher The only true ice scratcher that uses a production
carbide replaceable tip.
- Uses “official” custom carbide studs built by Woodys.
- Full stainless wire cable and ends for lifetime use.
- Designed to be run down at all times, but can be mounted on the rails if needed.
- Replaceable and affordable carbide scratcher tip.
- Large mounting base to avoid rail wear.
- Short version (12") for rail mounting on tracks under 3+ inches.
- Long version (16") for bulkhead, A-arm, or ski mounting to aid in cooling.
- Long version recommended for all mountain sleds with 3+ inch lug height as a rail mount to aid in cooling.
*(sold in pairs (matched sets), same price for both 12" and 16"sizes.
*Rail saver mounts recommended for machines with powder coated rails Part # 185-107
<a href="https://www.straightlineperformance.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/185-101-And-185-102-Full-Instructions.docx">185-101 And 185-102 Full Instructions</a>