Straightline's “Performance” Ice Scratcher
The only true ice scratcher that uses a production carbide replaceable tip.
- Uses “official” custom carbide studs built by Woody's Traction.
- Full stainless wire cable and ends for lifetime use.
- Designed to be run down at all times, but can be mounted on the rails if needed.
- Replaceable and affordable carbide scratcher tip.
- Large mounting base to avoid rail wear.
- Long version recommended for all mountain sleds with 3+ inch lug height as a rail mount to aid in cooling.
Long version (16") for bulkhead or A-arm mounting to aid in cooling.
Pictures below show how A-arm mounting can be done using the A-arm mount Part #185-106, Part # 185-107 (Stainless) or 185-108 (black) Rail Saver Mount to holds scratcher up off of snow or ice when not in use.
*(sold in pairs (matched sets), same price for both 12" and 16"sizes.